Working with a network of specialists in graphic and web design, editorial, public relations and media, SmithGadzik provides a full range of marketing and communications services.
How secure is your reputation? We work with organisations to audit their marketing and communications and implement action plans to make sure that their reputation is what it should be.
- Marketing and communications audit to assess reputational risks and strengths
- Follow up strategies and action plans to address gaps and potential weaknesses
- Developing a distinct and consistent brand and voice for your organisation, across your website, social media and print material
- Interim marketing and communications support
What sets you apart from your competitors? We can help you to make sure that your marketing and communications content resonates with your target audiences and makes you stand out from the crowd.
- Website audit, refresh and ongoing content management
- Profile raising activity, including press releases, blogs and social media content
- Internal communications including newsletter writing
- Editorial and content for magazines
- Social media management and targeted campaigns
Don’t make the headlines for the wrong reasons. We provide high quality training and advice on dealing with the media, both proactively and in tricky situations, as well as hands on support when something goes wrong.
- Training for key spokespeople on media interviews
- Crisis communication readiness planning
- Media handling and hands on support in difficult situations
Especially for education
With extensive experience working with the education sector, there are a number of ways we can support growing multi-academy trusts and organisations looking to engage with schools.
- Community and parental engagement activity
- Reviews of governance structures and support for MAT governing boards
- Writing free school bids, including research and consultation exercises